The online travel portal allows the customer to find information about the different locations, locations, availability, price comparisons and hotel reservations of their choice, or if they are looking for any package, they can find it by ordering different vacation packages. . With the help of Traveler Online Travel portals, you can search quickly and efficiently for your travel needs. Before the invention of the Internet, people used to visit travel agencies and tour operators to book hotels, book cars or go on excursions. However, I have found that although the Online Travel Portal offers so many options for the end customer, it cannot attract the maximum number of Target Audiences. We will discuss these disadvantages of travel portals below.
1) Limited options: Travel agents offering good prices do not have an online travel booking system where the customer can order tickets directly and get approval.
2) Real-time confirmation: Many Tour Operator Systems allow the customer to order online, but do not offer real-time confirmation.
3) Hidden Payments and Security: Travel agents and tour operators often advertise low prices to attract a customer, but then charge some hidden fees. Ordering Travel Online requires you to pay a certain amount in advance to the extent that you put the customer at risk through an unreliable website.
4) Paid Ads: Online booking will rarely allow the Customer to talk to anyone about the service. There may be a situation where a customer finds reviews on the Travel Agents and Supplier website, but you can never be sure if the ad is paid or genuine.
5) Special Needs: When booking online through the Hotel Reservation System, the customer cannot confirm a certain requirement.